San Jose Estate Planning attorneys know that when you start the process, you will likely have a lot of questions.
Here are ten common estate planning questions that people we meet with:
- What is an estate plan and why do I need one?
- What happens to my assets if I don’t have a trust?
- How do I choose a trustee for my estate?
- Do I need an advance health care directive?
- How do I set up a trust in San Jose?
- What is a durable power of attorney and do I need one?
- What is a pour-over will and do I need one?
- How do I choose a guardian for my minor children?
- What is long-term care planning and how do I prepare for it?
- How do I minimize estate taxes in San Jose?
It’s important to note that estate planning can be a complex process, and the specific questions and considerations will depend on an individual’s unique circumstances. To get started on your estate planning journey today, and to begin answering the top 10 estate planning questions, go to https://www.copenbarger.com/video-library/ and watch “Preparing for Your Estate Planning Initial Consultation” and then call your San Jose Estate Planning attorney at (800) 244- 8814.